Scallywags Buggy On Board Reviews

Scallywags Buggy On Board - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scallywags Buggy On Board

Scallywags Buggy On Board

“I have the Scallywags On Board Rolling Board attached...”

Written on: 09/05/2010

I have the Scallywags On Board Rolling Board attached to my Mamas and Papas Ultima pushchair with mpx chassis.
It's a lot cheaper than some brands so I was a bit of a sceptic - assuming it would be flimsy or that it wouldn't fit to the pushchair. I was wrong!
The board is sturdy and attaches and detaches easily, I was surprised by how light it is. The clips which attach it to the pushchair fix on and off easily too so it isn't difficult to swap it onto a different buggy. I thought I might… Read Full Review

Rachjord's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2013

Hiya, Im trying to find out if the Scallywag Buggyboard will fit onto a Silvercross Surf Pram, Would you have any idea if they do please? Thank You :)

Scallywags Buggy On Board

“The Scallywags Buggy On Board is easy to get around,...”

Written on: 30/01/2009

The Scallywags Buggy On Board is easy to get around, easy to attach and remove, Useful when in busy places, Price. I much prefer this to the "buggy board" as it doesn't stick as far back from the stroller and is abit lighter than the "buggy board" too.
How ever many bad points there are..... its still great because without its hard for me to get around with my 2 kids on my own.
Its useful in most ways although it could be better. Bad points are it is a heavy product, hard to maneuvre in small… Read Full Review