Click Consult Reviews

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

Description (provided by business)

Click Consult has grown from inception in 2003 to becoming a market leader in SEARCH I am a business leader who leads from the front, an accomplished negotiator who is focused on business sustainability through results and best in practice business infrastructures, tools, technologies, skills & people are paramount to business success. *SERVICES* >Discovery >Organic Search (SEO) >Google Penalty Removal & Recovery >Content, Outreach and Social Engagement >Paid Search (PPC) >Display Advertising >Social Media Advertising >Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) >Inbound Marketing >Social Media >International and Multilingual Search Marketing >Integrated Search Marketing >Search Marketing Consultancy *CLICK CONSULT POSITIONING STATEMENT* Click Consult is a multi award-winning search marketing agency. We work with brands & SMEs that want a tangible, measurable return from their online budget through our bespoke search marketing solutions.

Comment from Review Centre

Was previously called SEO Consult
Click Consult - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Click Consult

Click Consult
Click Consult

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Beware Click Consult PPC and SEO.”

Written on: 31/10/2011 by IanPhilipson (1 review written)

I would not recomend Click Consult for any PPC or SEO. They will seek to tie you in to long term contacts paying in advance for there services. There will be a constant string of excuses as to why your site is under achieving and it wont be there fault. I've read some of the other reviews here and question there authenticity. We used Click Consult for all our PPC SEO and some online marketing for several years. We spent some £80k with them over the years Initially they had some… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to IanPhilipson's Review

Written on: 31/10/2011

Thanks Ian, my review is now on page 2 thanks to the quick influx of supposed great reviews.

Conflicts over with their contracts seems to be a bit of a theme.

I even tried to contact Matt Bullas personally to get an explanation of his knowledge of when they wrongfully tried to sue me (which included many lies/gross inaccuracies from Click Consult/SEO Consult which I was left having to disprove with evidence in court). I even made an offer to remove my bad review if he was able to give me a satisfactory response (I would not like him to personally lose out thanks to the incompetence and dishonesty of his staff, if it was an honest mistake on his part) - but he has never even responded which I think just suggests there was no mistake.

I trust you have found a more trustworthy company now.