Click Consult www.click.co.uk Reviews

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ
From 1 review

Description (provided by business)

Click Consult is a digital agency with a core competency in organic and paid search. Established in 2003, it has offices in Cheshire and London. In addition to search marketing, Click Consult also offers content marketing, social media and discovery services. Driven only by achieving viable commercial results for its clients, Click Consult works to agile methodologies for service delivery and uses industry leading tools and software providers such as Google Apps, Raven Tools and Act-On. Click Consult works with businesses from a variety of industries, helping to deliver them with digital campaigns and projects that achieve a healthy R.O.I. It aims to ensure complete simplicity in all of its processes, whilst understanding that success can only happen by engaging both man and machine.

Comment from Review Centre

Was previously called SEO Consult www.seoconsult.com.
Click Consult www.click.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Click Consult www.click.co.uk

Click Consult www.click.co.uk
Click Consult www.click.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Beware Click Consult PPC and SEO.”

Written on: 31/10/2011 by IanPhilipson (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

I would not recomend Click Consult for any PPC or SEO. They will seek to tie you in to long term contacts paying in advance for there services. There will be a constant string of excuses as to why your site is under achieving and it wont be there fault. I've read some of the other reviews here and question there authenticity. We used Click Consult for all our PPC SEO and some online marketing for several years. We spent some £80k with them over the years Initially they had some… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to IanPhilipson's Review

Written on: 31/10/2011

Thanks Ian, my review is now on page 2 thanks to the quick influx of supposed great reviews.

Conflicts over with their contracts seems to be a bit of a theme.

I even tried to contact Matt Bullas personally to get an explanation of his knowledge of when they wrongfully tried to sue me (which included many lies/gross inaccuracies from Click Consult/SEO Consult which I was left having to disprove with evidence in court). I even made an offer to remove my bad review if he was able to give me a satisfactory response (I would not like him to personally lose out thanks to the incompetence and dishonesty of his staff, if it was an honest mistake on his part) - but he has never even responded which I think just suggests there was no mistake.

I trust you have found a more trustworthy company now.