Risport Etoile Senior Figure Skate Reviews

Risport Etoile Senior Figure Skate - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Risport Etoile Senior Figure Skate

Risport Etoile Senior Figure Skate

“RISPORT SKATES”

Written on: 27/03/2012 by YunaKim (1 review written)

Risport skates are the best-i am doing my quadriples now and they are so good. They are fast to adjust-and they are so good. I am Kim YUNA.... I am korean. an nung ha say yo. I love that the risport skates have waterproof and they sponsor me........... that's so good that they sponsor me.. .if you want to meet me, please contact me. I am free during the night… Read Full Review

“From the start they were really comfy. They didn't...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

From the start they were really comfy. They didn't need much getting used to. On the first session in them I was hapily doing jumps. I usually scratch or mark my skates but a year later they haven't changed. Find them easy to jump and spin in and can skate for long hours without getting sore. Great value for money. They look great as well with a glowing tan heal that stands out on the ice. Ideal for people who are just starting jumps and spins but range from recreational to competition level… Read Full Review