RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack Reviews

RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack

“Distraction with video glasses ”

Written on: 17/10/2008 by valpac (1 review written)

Distraction with video glasses
After reading so much about it on the media, I finally decided to give video glasses a try.
This did not start as a coincidence. It all dates back to one dreaded appointment at the dentist. My dentist, based in London, decided that the little work he was going to perform on me was going to be divided in three stages. So, this is how it begins.

The first time he offered me video glasses, I said NO. I just did not trust them and I wanted to be totally aware and in… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to valpac's Review

Written on: 21/06/2011

this review is so clearly posted by the company. It doesn't fool anyone - it makes you look LESS respectable.