RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack Reviews

RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack - Ask a question now

RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack

“Very poor in every respect”

Written on: 21/06/2011

I received this item yesterday. It took me less than 30 seconds to decide I wanted to return them. The whole package from start to finish, is very, very poor. Actually, even the service from the website was bad. The packaging is very poor, and didn't set me at ease after the item's hefty pricetag. Upon opening the unsealed box I was presented with the glasses surrounded by little plastic bags - some of which were dirty and felt pre-used. The bags contained the few accessories for the… Read Full Review

RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack

“Distraction with video glasses ”

Written on: 17/10/2008 by valpac (1 review written)

Distraction with video glasses
After reading so much about it on the media, I finally decided to give video glasses a try.
This did not start as a coincidence. It all dates back to one dreaded appointment at the dentist. My dentist, based in London, decided that the little work he was going to perform on me was going to be divided in three stages. So, this is how it begins.

The first time he offered me video glasses, I said NO. I just did not trust them and I wanted to be totally aware and in… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to valpac's Review

Written on: 21/06/2011

this review is so clearly posted by the company. It doesn't fool anyone - it makes you look LESS respectable.