What I'd Love Reviews - www.whatidlove.co.uk

Media Gallery for What I'd Love www.whatidlove.co.uk

What I'd Love www.whatidlove.co.uk

“Clear,simple, stylish, wonderful”

Written on: 27/03/2013

What I'd Love, was simply fantastic. Its simple, add free home page and website are lovely, completed in tasteful neutral colours that would suit any occasion for a gift list. You are able to add items from anywhere on the web, include pictures and even ask for a donation towards larger items. You can even add items that are not available on the Internet if needed. You can create many lists, we created ours for our wedding, but nowi have one which I keep topped up for my friends and family to… Read Full Review

“www.whatidlove.co.uk - This wish list site is...”

Written on: 16/10/2008 by kimbrookes (1 review written)

www.whatidlove.co.uk - This wish list site is fantastic! You can add anything from anywhere to your list, even big things for people to contribute to, and donations to charities too... and it's completely free! The site is very intuitive… Read Full Review