Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas Reviews

Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas

Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas

“Horrible wine waiter”

Written on: 07/01/2012 by G-ROAR (2 reviews written)

Bought the drinks package for my wife and I which costs $1,000. Over 11 nights that is expensive as we are not big drinkers but seemed like a good idea at the time. Even though all drinks were free it didn't include bottles of wine with meals. We were on the cruise with my 85 year old parents. What really upset me was I used my card to get 2 brandies after our evening meal on one and one only occasion and I gave one to my father. The wine waiter who served me was lurking in the background… Read Full Review

Kingsheathpatron's Response to G-ROAR's Review

Written on: 14/05/2012

Thank you for the insight , such a shame that this happened

“Very clean ship. Not a spec of garbage anywhere. ...”

Written on: 24/02/2011 by ganslow (1 review written)

Very clean ship. Not a spec of garbage anywhere. Food was plentiful. All ship workers were very friendly.
Very smooth sailing, even with a little bit of rough sea. Beautiful boat. On and off the boat was slick.
Our inside cabin was always very clean. Very quiet at night. Lots to do on the boat for the whole family (We had teen girls, and 11yo boy. Boat felt like home whenever we returned from offshore. Kids pop Card was a bit pricey.
Daycare was 1'st rate. Shows were lots of fun. I… Read Full Review

“Royal Carribean, Independence of the Seas. Great ship,...”

Written on: 18/07/2009 by Beemaster (1 review written)

Royal Carribean, Independence of the Seas. Great ship, great value. Excellent shows. Endless food and all fresh!

Cabin stewards are second to none… Read Full Review