Twilighted - Twilight Fan Fiction Reviews - www.twilighted.net

Twilighted - Twilight Fan Fiction www.twilighted.net

“Hello!My fav film i Twilight i know about it very many...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

Hello!My fav film i Twilight i know about it very many things,i can't tell ya cuz this stuff told me Kristen nd it will not be very nice to do so!i soa Twilight:1 2 3 nd 4, before one month i'll see nd 5 cause Kristen sends me on one of our sites :P. I liked everything from this movie, it was great, just perfect,i like it, really. Ohh one thing when Jacob reluctantly put on her life even he loved her. I figured out that this is just a film a noth' else, but it's cool life to be so.i mean it… Read Full Review

Twilighted - Twilight Fan Fiction www.twilighted.net

“I love twilighted , it's absolutly the best. I've...”

Written on: 13/03/2009 by Twifam1 (1 review written)

I love twilighted , it's absolutly the best. I've become an addicit!!!! I love reading all the intresting twist and turns the talented fans give the characters. It updates nearly daily with new chapters and information. No bad points that I have found except that it goes offline to update when you need a fix!! I highly recommend this to all twilight fans . It's wonderful!!! It will fill in holes left by Stephanie Myer and give you more . It updates stories daily.LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Twilighted - Twilight Fan Fiction www.twilighted.net

“Twilighted.net is a great source to fill those empty...”

Written on: 28/10/2008 by duckwitz1234 (1 review written)

Twilighted.net is a great source to fill those empty spots in your heart for Twilight. It's filled with original fan fiction. Fan fiction is when people (fans) of anything (like Twilight) take the characters, storyline, setting, ect. and put it into their own story (with full rights to the original author).

So you can join Edward, Bella, Jacob, Renesmee, the Cullens, and the tribe in any and all of the adventures. Also on Twilighted is "missing moments" which are parts of the story of… Read Full Review