Fan Fiction Reviews - www.fanfiction.net

Fan Fiction www.fanfiction.net - Ask a question now

Fan Fiction www.fanfiction.net

“Readers Getaways From Chaos”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by paulina0 (2 reviews written)

Honestly, fanfiction is my savior. If there is anything and/or anybody I would like to give credit for getting me through my life, it would have to be this website. It's my guilt pleasure, even though I'm not really sure why I feel guilty, since it's a Godsend and I should tell everyone about it. This website has almost any book you can think of, and based on the popularity of said book, thats how many "stories" are written under that category. Basically, it's like a little remix of the book… Read Full Review

Fan Fiction www.fanfiction.net

“www.fanfiction.net is easily the largest fan fiction...”

Written on: 01/05/2009

www.fanfiction.net is easily the largest fan fiction site on the net. A lot of options for your stories, including stats… Read Full Review

Fan Fiction www.fanfiction.net

“I really like FanFiction.net, the website design in...”

Written on: 15/10/2008 by Blindregal (20 reviews written)

I really like FanFiction.net, the website design in simple, easy to use and has helped me find fanfic based on some of my favourite books and authors. I recommend using it, as a starting point and see where the fan fiction community takes you from there. (I rated value for money 10/10 but ignore it because it's free, I just didn't want to give it a low rating and discourage anyone)… Read Full Review