Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo Reviews

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

“One of the best things we've ever bought”

Written on: 13/12/2011

I bought the Jumperoo for my daughter when she was 5 months old. At first she was too small in height for it, we used to put a cushion on the floor underneath her for her feet to reach. She loved it though and it was great for getting her used to standing on her feet. It does take up a lot of room but we used to have a Rainforest Swing and when we got rid of this we replaced the space with the Jumperoo. It's noisy and you'll get sick to death of the sings but kids love it and the look on my… Read Full Review

“Brilliant”

Written on: 05/10/2011 by andyjholmes (3 reviews written)

Our little girl loves it. Amelia got given one by her grandma and it's just brilliant. got loads of activities and she just giggles the whole time. so cute. I would def get one if you've got a baby. so cute… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

“I bought the jumperoo for my eldest child and would...”

Written on: 15/03/2011 by MarionE (8 reviews written)

I bought the jumperoo for my eldest child and would say it was probably our best buy ever. I only wish I'd bought it sooner - when we subsequently had our son I put him in it at a much earlier age with the yellow pages on the floor underneath so his feet could reach :)

Both my kids loved it and we then lent it to one of their cousins who also spent many happy hours in it. My one survived heavy use from three children and is still in near perfect condition. The seat cover fully removes to wash… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

“How did I ever live before the Jumperoo arrived? My 4...”

Written on: 12/09/2010

How did I ever live before the Jumperoo arrived? My 4 month old can spend up to an hour entertaining himself with the toys and strengthening his legs, spine and neck muscles and I can do some quick jobs and go to the loo without a spectator! It was only a couple of weeks after the Jumperoo arrived that he was able to sit up unaided which I'm sure is to do with these daily work outs.

The only down side and it's a very small one is that it is so big and takes up alot of room but as long as you… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

“Amazing toy! I got a Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo...”

Written on: 02/12/2008

Amazing toy! I got a Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo for my son when he was 5 months old he's now 7 months and nearly ready to walk, this really strengthens their legs.
The seat swivels round to face baby towards different activities so he doesn't get bored easily. When he bounces he is rewarded with lights and music. This has made my little boy laugh so much. A great investment for your sanity parents… Read Full Review