Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet Reviews

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

“Very nice. I like very much movie with Star Wars”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by skaterguy1986 (3 reviews written)

Very nice. I like very much movie with Star Wars… Read Full Review

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

“It's a cool helmet. It has Attractive Design, Quality...”

Written on: 12/02/2010 by ankush013 (3 reviews written)

It's a cool helmet. It has Attractive Design, Quality Construction, Easy To Assemble and have a Lots of Fun. It's a Creative Development or may be used as Group Play or Imaginative Play or Individual Play. the best thing to gift to a child on his birthday… Read Full Review

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

“Yes I am finding that the in-line Double duplex...”

Written on: 09/01/2010 by antosarmy (4 reviews written)

Yes I am finding that the in-line Double duplex moulding on this particular helmet is way off the the mark set in White Dwarf Episide Vol1, issue 34.41. It is tacky and at best is the opposite to best. I am finding that the Joker mask, brought out at the time of the latest tragic Batman movie, is much more adherent to my face. While it does not contain glue, it does appear to have a friction enabled traction system, as advertised. the patented FETS is way better than the Star Wars effort… Read Full Review

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

“I bought my swimming pool covers from...”

Written on: 25/11/2009 by KellyNorton (5 reviews written)

I bought my swimming pool covers from cheappoolproducts.com,2 years ago,that was for the preparation of winter season.Until now, I can still use it,and it really protected my pool from winter's worst. Unlike my old pool cover that was bought from my old supplier,it only lasts for 3 months.That's why I have to replace it with a new one. Thanks to my friend who recommended this site for me, now I will not be bothered of replacing my pool covers so soon. I would definitely recommend this swimming… Read Full Review

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

“I found the cheapest Starwars toys at www.toyskids.co.uk”

Written on: 14/11/2009 by MickeySerene (1 review written)

I found the cheapest Starwars toys at www.toyskids.co.uk… Read Full Review

Star Wars Clone Wars Clone Trooper Helmet

“I recently bought a phase one, episode 2 clone trooper...”

Written on: 24/09/2009 by OllieRocker (1 review written)

I recently bought a phase one, episode 2 clone trooper helmet from Merlin Ltd, when it first can out of the box I was disappointed on first sight it was a bad looking clone trooper mask. but I when I assembled it and put it on my head it felt better although had a bit too much room, so card board rings soon sorted that out. I payed £35 for it, more than a voice changer helmet. I paid too much for it in my opinion it looked too big for my head, and was tricky to assemble. I will probably modify… Read Full Review

Arko006's Response to OllieRocker's Review

Written on: 24/10/2009

Thanks for the info,I was thinking to buy one,but now I don't think I would like to go for it.

Muhammadanas's Response to OllieRocker's Review

Written on: 12/03/2010

thanks for the sharing such a usefull info!! thnx for the sharing :D

Justicee's Response to OllieRocker's Review

Written on: 12/03/2010

Thanks dude , realy helpful :)

Nbr's Response to OllieRocker's Review

Written on: 09/03/2010

Thanks for sharing your experience on this one

Janicejan's Response to OllieRocker's Review

Written on: 28/10/2009

so the real one was around 200 euros? damn I thought it was the cheaper one.. anyway thanks for the review, you had just save my money..