Flight Of The Conchords, Flight Of The Conchords Reviews

Flight Of The Conchords, Flight Of The Conchords - Ask a question now

Flight Of The Conchords, Flight Of The Conchords

“Ctrip is convenient”

Written on: 16/05/2012

Ctrip is helpful to me and i really like them. When I book packages, there are many optional flights and hotels for me to choose, the price is also good. Payment is also convenient… Read Full Review

Flight Of The Conchords, Flight Of The Conchords

“Flight of the Conchords review live @Manchester Apollo...”

Written on: 05/06/2010 by haze2003purple (5 reviews written)

Flight of the Conchords review live @Manchester Apollo 11/05/10

There are two types of people in the UK (maybe even in the world!) people who love Flight of the Conchords and people who have never heard of them. I fall into the former, so it was with great anticipation that I got up early to book pre-sale tickets to see Flight of the Conchords live, of course as I predicted the few dates the originally put out sold like hot cakes and they had to add more dates. I will admit I did wonder… Read Full Review

Michael Stevens's Response to haze2003purple's Review

Written on: 08/06/2010

I found this review very helpful because... it was true