Roller Skating Club Bolton Artistic Roller Skating Club Reviews

Media Gallery for Roller Skating Club Bolton Artistic Roller Skating Club

Roller Skating Club Bolton Artistic Roller Skating Club

“Bolton artistic roller skating club”

Written on: 05/10/2011

My daughter has been going for 4 weeks and I would recomend this club to anyone, they have private tuition lessons included in the prison. They are really good with the kids and value for money is fantasic I don't think there are any bad points, awarded with certificates and reaLly builds their confidence. … Read Full Review

“I have been going to this club for 4 years (started at...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by LittleMissMenai (2 reviews written)

I have been going to this club for 4 years (started at 12yrs-ish) and have loved every minute. Our brilliant and we offer a public 'club session' on Saturdays 10a.m. till 12, so everyone can come along and have a go. There are quite a few pairs to hire but most bring their own. We don't accept heelies but inlines are fine if you just want to have a skate around. The older members of the club (inc. me) teach and there are numbered certificates, the first of which most people pass within the… Read Full Review