Ralph Lauren Love Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Ralph Lauren Love - Ask a question now

Ralph Lauren Love

“Didn't intend buying anything for myself. Went to the...”

Written on: 09/12/2008 by lindan (1 review written)

Didn't intend buying anything for myself. Went to the counter to buy some aftershave for my husband but the girl spritzed some on a card, then on my wrist and I walked away to let the scent settle. Simply had to go back and buy it two minutes later despite the hefty price tag of £105 for 75mls… Read Full Review

Ralph Lauren Love

“This new LOVE fragrance by Ralph Lauren is undeniably...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by Las777 (1 review written)

This new LOVE fragrance by Ralph Lauren is undeniably unforgettable! It is so irresistible, amazing, and just great! I got lured by this wonderful spritzer into smelling this perfume despite the fact that I was in a hurry. I could not believe that I have to get back to the department store just 5 minutes later. It truly is that good. Reminds me of warm winter nights! Good that I dropped by Neiman Marcus because I found out later on that it is just exclusive there. There are only few… Read Full Review