Cologne & Cotton Bed Linen Reviews - www.cologneandcotton.com

“I purchased a cologne and cotton bed set and within 2...”

Written on: 29/06/2012

I purchased a cologne and cotton bed set and within 2 weeks the buttons are all coming off. The stiching is diabolical it is very very thready and poor quality. I will not shop there again. It is way overpriced and poor quality. Don't buy it you will be disappointed. The only reason it has 2 stars is it is nice designs. But very superficial… Read Full Review

“I love Cologne and Cotton, it always puts a smile on...”

Written on: 28/05/2009

I love Cologne and Cotton, it always puts a smile on my face to go into the shops… Read Full Review

“Cologne and Cotton Bed Linen has to die for products...”

Written on: 11/10/2008

Cologne and Cotton Bed Linen has to die for products and a feeling of personal service lacking in most companies.
They phoned me to check if I ordered the right combination of bedding as my order did not make sense to them, and they where right, I had made a mistake.
Most companies would have just sent the order without any consideration.
This is a special company that I can recommend… Read Full Review