Masterline Tideline Kayak 1pc Rod ( 4ft 3" ) Reviews

From 1 review

Masterline Tideline Kayak 1pc Rod ( 4ft 3" ) - Ask a question now

“I bought this rod from an Ebay shop to use whilst in...”

Written on: 06/12/2009 by TheArmchairsailor (3 reviews written)

I bought this rod from an Ebay shop to use whilst in my hobie kayak- the intended catch being bass and mackeral. When it arrived my first impessions were favourable as it looked well made. I tested the flex by grasping at the butt and tip and it hardly curved at all and snapped in the middle. Needless to say i was very surprised at this so attempted to flex the thinner tip section- this snapped like a piece of dry macaroni. Now the rod appears to be hollow along its extreme length right to the… Read Full Review