Parsun F25 BML Four Stroke Reviews

Parsun F25 BML Four Stroke - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Parsun F25 BML Four Stroke

Parsun F25 BML Four Stroke

“Parsun F25W Electric/Manual Start”

Written on: 13/07/2013 by kieronr1 (1 review written)

Purchased this engine for pushing a Brig Baltic B420. Other than the fact the engine is a little on the heavy side and could do with having power tilt and trim as standard I can't fault it in any way. Starts first time every time and ticks over like a mouses heart. I made bits of the water pump through my own stupidity but Simon from Bill Higham Marine in Manchester had me sorted in a few days. Excellent service indeed considering I live in Ireland and the parts had to be shipped over. I… Read Full Review

“ignore the other reviews putting this engine down! I...”

Written on: 30/08/2010

ignore the other reviews putting this engine down! I have bought a 25hp version, silent running, fuel economy = top dolla (9.5 litres per hour flat out)r The only people rubbishing this engine are those running scared of it. If i had enough money I would buy another one today! £2,300 for a 25hp with two years warranty? You do the math, me I am doing the fishing. NO I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM BUT I DO FISH FOR A LIVING. Ignore this brand at your peril, I get no commission etc just hacked off at the… Read Full Review

“Purchased the Parsun F25 BML Four Stroke new as part...”

Written on: 11/07/2009 by Big blue boat (2 reviews written)

Purchased the Parsun F25 BML Four Stroke new as part of a boat package.
Very smooth and responsive, and very economical to run.
Spares came with the kit including, new impeller, oil filter, spark plugs, pull cord, mounting bolt kit, and tools.
Engine supplied in storage frame, good for using in storage, and with tank and fuel lines.
Good handbook supplied.
Review based on manual start short shaft, tiller control 25HP unit. Very pleased with performance… Read Full Review