Saint Guitar Company Benchmark (Single-Cut) Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Saint Guitar Company Benchmark (Single-Cut) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Saint Guitar Company Benchmark (Single-Cut)

Saint Guitar Company Benchmark (Single-Cut)

“Picked one up when I was at the Mesa/boogie store in...”

Written on: 05/11/2008 by jdawg (1 review written)

Picked one up when I was at the Mesa/boogie store in Hollywood. It played amazing. Nice neck,s uperb action . . . great fret work. A truly functional work of art… Read Full Review

Saint Guitar Company Benchmark (Single-Cut)

“This guitar was in the Mesa/Boogie store in Hollywood....”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by mr riffer (1 review written)

This guitar was in the Mesa/Boogie store in Hollywood. I picked up a brochure and YOWZA! I was hooked ... I'm kind of a "tone junky" so anything fresh is always a good thing for me. I ordered one with walnut back, maple top, and rosewood neck. Superb guitar! The frework is amazing. As is the finish...absolutely stunning. I run my axe through a VOX AC30 Handwired head...into a handwired 2x12 cab with Alnico blues. This combo is without a doubt....the creamiest sound I've been able to atain… Read Full Review

Jdawg's Response to mr riffer's Review

Written on: 05/11/2008

Wow . . .I saw these in the Boogie store as well. I really liked the "goldtop " I saw there.