Svetlana Savrasova, Post M. Reviews

Svetlana Savrasova, Post M. - Ask a question now

Svetlana Savrasova, Post M.

“I have both of Svetlana's books - Post M and MMM. They...”

Written on: 01/05/2009 by Piotrowski (1 review written)

I have both of Svetlana's books - Post M and MMM. They are amazing. Her poetry is addictive. She is female version of Bob Dylan, but totally unknown. Very private reading… Read Full Review

Svetlana Savrasova, Post M.

“Svetlana Savrasova's English is not perfect, but most...”

Written on: 05/10/2008 by Lanita Peris (2 reviews written)

Svetlana Savrasova's English is not perfect, but most of imperfections are sort of cute. Two places are remain secret for me, but maybe it is my lack of love experience on that scale? It is a new world of modern poetry. It is not at all intellectual exercise, but yet very witty and clever in its own subconscious way. Enjoyable and sometimes challenging reading… Read Full Review

Piotrowski's Response to Lanita Peris's Review

Written on: 01/05/2009

I agree with this review because... I agree. I also have her CD. Voice! Dear me. Delight!