James Patterson, 1st to Die Reviews

James Patterson, 1st to Die - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for James Patterson, 1st to Die

James Patterson, 1st to Die

“James Patterson keeps me turning the pages every time.”

Written on: 24/10/2011 by SJones237 (3 reviews written)

I had heard of the writings of James Patterson from friends and decided to give him a try. I cannot believe that it took me so long to find true love. 1st to Die was the first that I read and I couldn't put it down. From page one I was hooked. The suspense and mystery had me literally on the edge of my seat almost the entire book. I highly recommend any of his books as I have never been disappointed. The only problem I have is that I go through his books too fast. :) I wish I would have… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
James Patterson, 1st to Die

“I think James Patterson's 1st to Die is a horrible...”

Written on: 19/09/2008

I think James Patterson's 1st to Die is a horrible book that is so badly written I finished it thinking it had to get better. It got worse the further I read. A shame this guy is a best seller as I thought his writing was so bad… Read Full Review