Chorus NTL Reviews

Chorus NTL - Ask a question now

“i too am a long term customer of ntl and find there...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by deedas (1 review written)

i too am a long term customer of ntl and find there service very good as i had only little problums with Chorus ntl,s customer service , only because they were staff not used to talkin to people from another county as i,m from cork city and they dident understand our lingo and i had trouble understanding them aswell because they were of different nationalitys and found it hard reciving and giving the information required . but other than that i have a very good experiance with then as i… Read Full Review

“I phone chorus ntl to cancel my setanta premium...”

Written on: 23/06/2009 by donwhitley (1 review written)

I phone chorus ntl to cancel my setanta premium package as I will not be getting any premier league matches since setanta lost them. I was told that I will have to pay a 10 euro downgrade fee. I told them that I will take the matter up with consumer affairs. When I bought the package the english premier league was on it so who downgraded who. I do not like having to pay a fine for something that someone fails to deliver… Read Full Review

“Switched my broadband and phone service from eircom to...”

Written on: 06/02/2009

Switched my broadband and phone service from eircom to Chorus. Broadband is faster, cheaper and without any interruptions so far (a year hassle-free). No longer paying line rental to eircom and Chorus prices are competitive. No problems with TV service, although I don't subscribe to premium channels. It's fashionable to slag off Chorus on their previous reputation but I've had absolutely no problems whatsoever in over a year of service… Read Full Review

“Customer Service and Sales Dept in NTL/Chorus seem...”

Written on: 25/11/2008 by westport (1 review written)

Customer Service and Sales Dept in NTL/Chorus seem poorly trained and ill-equipped to deal with customer queries. Takes 5 minutes to get through to Sales and 25 mins to Customer Service. Neither have the necessary information to deal with basic issues.
On several occasions I asked to speak to both the Sales and customer service manager to be told each time, there was none available.
NTL/Chorus are offering a package to their customers that they cannot actually provide, i.e. the Setanta Sports… Read Full Review