Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing Face Wash Reviews

Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing Face Wash - Ask a question now

Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing Face Wash

“I am so glad I stumbled upon this cleanser. I have...”

Written on: 19/12/2008 by rhll59428 (1 review written)

I am so glad I stumbled upon this cleanser. I have been using Bioelements for years and can no longer afford to buy it since I am out of work. I saw this at Target and thought this would be my last attempt at trying to find a substitute. (I have had tried so many different cleansers and none were that great) This cleanser takes off my makeup, doesn't break me out or leave funky residue. I do use a moisturizer afterwards so I don't know how drying it is. I have bought three backups just in case… Read Full Review

Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing Face Wash

“Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing Face Wash - I don't...”

Written on: 28/11/2008

Boots Expert Sensitive Cleansing Face Wash - I don't know how it does this but the foam removes all traces of make up with very little effort - in fact better than any face wash I have ever tried before - and yet it is still very gentle (doesn't sting eyes!) and leaves skin feeling soft and thoroughly cleansed without any residue.

Quite simply - this product works. It does exactly what you want it to, and its super value for money. Would recommend to anyone… Read Full Review