Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM EF Lens Reviews

• Sharpness

Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM EF Lens - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM EF Lens

Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM EF Lens

“Pin sharp and great for landscapes....”

Written on: 23/07/2012 by nosnmad (6 reviews written)

I picked up one of these a couple of months back and I'm happy to report that this is one of the most valuable lens in my bag. It's solidly constructed (you would come to expect this as its an L series lens!) and weather proof rain or shine! It's fast, quiet and accurate as hell. I'm so pleased with the image quality I'm getting from this lens. The results are extremely sharp in the center and improve only slightly stopped down. Wide angle full frame corners, though not perfect, are very good… Read Full Review

Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM EF Lens

“Great for indoor shots in confined areas, up close...”

Written on: 06/12/2008

Great for indoor shots in confined areas, up close lens gives a different perspective at the wide angle range. I did have to send in to Canon for soft focuse under low light, when I received the lens from repair I was "WOWED" by the capabilities of this lens… Read Full Review