Gina Ford, The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm & Confident Parenting Reviews

Media Gallery for Gina Ford, The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting

“Midwives dont like this book as it can give parents...”

Written on: 09/08/2010 by Jacobsmum (5 reviews written)

Midwives dont like this book as it can give parents unrealistic expectations of what they can achieve. My midwife saw the book and referred to Gina as nazi-nanny saying that she'd seen too many new mums in tears because they felt they were failing to do what the book said was possible for everyone. I know quite a few families who've thrived on the structure and the kids are happy and well balanced - but it doesnt suit everyone... so read it - but dont beat yourself up if your little one doesnt… Read Full Review

“I have recently had my 3rd child and all have been...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

I have recently had my 3rd child and all have been brought up using the Gina Ford Contented Baby Book. I must admit I was sceptical of the routine before my first child was born, having no idea of how to bring up a child but as it was recommended by a friend I trust I decided to give it a go. The routines are structured (which suits me!) and I have nothing but good things to say about the book. My 3 children have all slept through the night from 6-7 weeks and are incredibly content during awake… Read Full Review