Dorothy Koomson, Goodnight, Beautiful Reviews

Dorothy Koomson, Goodnight, Beautiful - Ask a question now

“Loved it”

Written on: 18/10/2015 by 259Bullock (1 review written)

Absolutely love DK books. It is excellent read and will keep you gripped til the very end. It can seem a bit convoluted but its well worth reading to the end. I wont tell you the plot as I would hate to spoil it for you. I have read DK's books as ebooks and real books, I have to say I would prefer the real thing… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon

“Goodnight Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson is the second...”

Written on: 03/02/2009 by sophie873 (3 reviews written)

Goodnight Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson is the second best book i have ever read (first is My best friends girl - Dorothy Koomson)
It embarassed me a lot as when the tragic thing (i wont ruin it) happened, i took the book away from my face, looked up at my mum & brother and burst into tears. leaving me feeling like a fool! Afterwards, i relised that i had been crying over the same thing for about an hour and my eyes were red raw from the tissue being rubbed against them! It is an amazing book… Read Full Review

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon