Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu Reviews

Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu

Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu

“I built a PC when i was starry eyed, when they told me...”

Written on: 10/04/2003 by Joefloggs. (1 review written)

I built a PC when i was starry eyed, when they told me what fan i would like, i went for the cheapest option, which just happened to be a GlobalWin FOP32. Soon you realise how loud it is! I'd seen the Zalman flower cooler here and there and after reading the reviews i decided to buy one. Just for reference, i have a XP1700 overclocked to 1.6Ghz on an Asus A7S333. Using the FOP32 (which i should say is an excellent cooler, but very noisy) i got CPU temps of around 45 C (using Artic Silver 3)… Read Full Review

Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu

“I installed this Zalman CNPS6000 - Cu Flower Cooler on...”

Written on: 19/06/2002 by Darchy. (1 review written)

I installed this Zalman CNPS6000 - Cu Flower Cooler on my Athlon 1333 machine and have had no problems at all with processor temperatures, in fact, the full-load (playing games etc) temperature has actually fallen by 5 degrees C. I adjusted the cooling fan that comes with the unit to its slowest setting and the maximum temperature I get is 59 degrees. The Kit contains all the parts required to easily fit the unit including some longer screws to mount the separately placed fan. All in all a very… Read Full Review