Sukida SK50QT-19 'Lutetia' Reviews

Sukida SK50QT-19 'Lutetia' - Ask a question now

“never buy one of these bikes !! ”

Written on: 09/05/2011 by clifty95 (1 review written)

never buy one of these bikes !!

good points- none

bad points- my friend was riding down the road infront of me on a dry straight surface when his bike suddenly fell apart! the wheels are made of substitute metal that snapped during riding down the road causing him a near death experience! everything on this bike is useless and cheap soo dont buy it ! you will only endanger yourself!

why buy one of these new for 700 when u can get a decent ped for that money !

DONT buy one !!!!!!… Read Full Review

“I took my CBT recently on this model of bike, I liked...”

Written on: 25/09/2008 by FrogLady (7 reviews written)

I took my CBT recently on this model of bike, I liked it so much we spent hours tracking one down, and traveled 100s of miles to buy a Sukida SK50...but well worth the effort! It ' s a chunky bike, so adults don't look daft on it. It handles really well, the breaks are responsive, it purrs and being 4 strokes, doesn't sound like a swarm of high pitched bees! It does struggle a little in hilly areas only reaching 20ish, and can ' t cope with 45 degree hills like I get near my home, but drives… Read Full Review