ProQuip Hydratech Jacket Reviews

ProQuip Hydratech Jacket

ProQuip Hydratech Jacket

“Product quality”

Written on: 17/04/2013

This Jacket was purchased as part of a Golf Rain Suit. It was purchased just after the Ryder Cup at Celtic Manor. All the report said that this was the suit that the team used. Although I play Golf on a regular basis, I only play in the rain if I have to. On a recent weekend to Cornwall I had to play in very poor conditions. High Winds and rain. This was the first time I had used the suit in very poor weather conditions.Unfortunately the suit did not stand up to the conditions. By the half way… Read Full Review