Your Designer Sunglasses Reviews - www.yourdesignersunglasses.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Credit card - debit despite cancellation”

Written on: 18/02/2013

Warning! Order canceled - at the same time debit from credit card. Fax and two mailadresses (return@ + info@) are out of order. Maybe a fake shop!… Read Full Review

“If I order the glasses on May 26 and they are shipped...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

If I order the glasses on May 26 and they are shipped on July 31 its just not acceptable. I had to write to Your Designer Sunglasses and enquire myself to find out. It should say before I pay when they expect to ship them, and I expect to be told if they are delayed. Arguably any saving I made from ordering online is negated by the fact that most of the season is over now!… Read Full Review