The Hobbit (2012) Reviews

The Hobbit (2012) - Ask a question now

The Hobbit (2012)

“great!”

Written on: 28/02/2013 by mario_alvarez (7 reviews written)

Most the people I've talked to that have seen this agree that it was worth the wait. I truly enjoyed the movie. It is not exactly the way I pictured from reading the book but although there are some changes it still sores as an epic adventure across middle earth and it still inspires much exhilaration! … Read Full Review

The Hobbit (2012)

“Brilliant adventure movie”

Written on: 15/01/2013 by jan2013new (13 reviews written)

The Hobbit is a great film. Unfortunately, when I went to the cinema to watch it I did not realise that the movie had been split into 3 parts so I was disappointed with the ending. I had to find out from the internet why the film had ended abruptly. I then found out The Hobbit movie has been split into 3 parts and I think part 2 will be released in winter 2013 and part 3 in 2014. Therefore, I believe that this is the only negative aspect of the film because I will have to wait nearly 2… Read Full Review