Marisa Peer, You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever Reviews

Marisa Peer, You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever

“I read the book You can be Thin and was blown away by...”

Written on: 02/02/2011 by charles david (1 review written)

I read the book You can be Thin and was blown away by how different and how good it was. I lost a lot of weight without really trying. I also went to see Marisa Peer for a private appointment and found her to be very proffesional and very kind. She spent a long time getting to the root of my problem and I have been cured ever since. She recorded a personal recording for me and even though we went over time by half an hour I only paid the agreed price for 90 minutes. Her fees are high but I… Read Full Review

Marisa Peer, You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever

“Until June this year 2009 I had neither heard of...”

Written on: 30/08/2009 by lovely lady (1 review written)

Until June this year 2009 I had neither heard of Marissa Peer nor experienced hypnotherapy in my life. There is a saying that goes "when you are ready to learn your teacher will appear".

Not only was I fortuate enough to read both of her books, I also was privileged enough to attend her ground breaking seminar in London this year 2009 as well as experience ample hynpthereapy sessions.

My life has changed completely for the better both mentally and physically. Yes I have lost the excess… Read Full Review

Marisa Peer, You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever

“Marisa Peer's You Can Be Thin is fantastic! It has...”

Written on: 23/10/2008 by janet2000 (1 review written)

Marisa Peer's You Can Be Thin is fantastic! It has changed my life and my best friend i am not struggling with my weight any more. I loved the hypnosis CD which came with book. It was so good! I also went to her seminar which was fab and the best moeny i have ever spent in my life! Do yourself a huge favour! Buy the book and read it if you haven't yet!… Read Full Review