James Patterson, Along Came a Spider Reviews

James Patterson, Along Came a Spider - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for James Patterson, Along Came a Spider

James Patterson, Along Came a Spider

“Although I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it wasn't...”

Written on: 05/07/2010

Although I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it wasn't quite the absorbing read that I had hoped for. The story was pacy and the main characters likeable - at least the good guys were, but the split personality of the murderer soon wore thin as a plot device. I think I will be reverting to Lisa Gardner for my next read, who seems to do this kind of book rather better.

James Patterson, Along Came a Spider

“I read a much later James Patterson Alex Cross...”

Written on: 30/04/2006 by dpeavot (1 review written)

I read a much later James Patterson Alex Cross novel,while I was working at a local bookshop. It was called London Bridges. The plot appealed to me and I enjoyed it immensely.
I decided to read a few more titles of James Patterson's Alex Cross series but then realised after 4 or so equally intense thrillers they were part of a series and chose to read them the sensible way, chronologically, so I read Along Came A Spider, the first in the series.
I actually bought it for 99p from a "The Times"… Read Full Review