Panda Security, www.pandasecurity.com Reviews

Panda Security, www.pandasecurity.com - Ask a question now

Panda Security, www.pandasecurity.com

“Really good software, recommend to anyone, had AVG and...”

Written on: 26/06/2010 by yoosondaloose (4 reviews written)

Really good software, recommend to anyone, had AVG and then downloaded Panda and AVG kept on saying no problems detected, when panda was downloaded many problems were detected but neutralized all. Very good easy to use and free if downloaded online. Its very easy to use and shows you your past scan and records!!… Read Full Review

Panda Security, www.pandasecurity.com

“A PC security software application that has protected...”

Written on: 08/03/2010

A PC security software application that has protected my PC extremely well.It is essential to ensure updates are acted upon.The software has an activation procedure and the details supplied need to be securely preserved for any unforseen reuse e.g. re-installation.It is the easiest security system I have used for installation. I based my purchase on reviews and known user experiences with it… Read Full Review

Panda Security, www.pandasecurity.com

“Very easy setup, very good protection from viruses and...”

Written on: 21/11/2008

Very easy setup, very good protection from viruses and bad websites. Stopped many viruses in the 2 months I have used it extensively online, even threats from the gaming site. With the 2009 version I have it seems to have no effect on computer performance and I am actually very pleased with it compared to Trend Micro's very slow AV software I had until now.

I guess it is best to evaluate all AV software but for the power user and everyday use, its better to stay with Panda. Its good reliable… Read Full Review

Panda Security, www.pandasecurity.com

“I purchased 3 years of protection for 3 computers and...”

Written on: 16/09/2008 by Roughblooduk (1 review written)

I purchased 3 years of protection for 3 computers and I later became infected with an adware virus. Although Panda picked up the virus it would not seem to delete it. When I tried to do it myself all the instructions were in Spanish and looking further I was advised to purchase some more software. Some free software sorted the problem for me and had no problems since. I have deleted Panda as I have felt let down… Read Full Review