111 Web Host, www.111webhost.com Reviews

111 Web Host, www.111webhost.com - Ask a question now

“Brilliant Service - Great Prices - Great Reliability”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by basketsof (1 review written)

We have used 111 since starting the business and have found them to be excellent. The team act like they are your team, really helping to get to the bottom of issues for us. Most of the issues we have had have turned out to be other programmes or systems we are using, however 111 have really helped us diagnose this. You rarely have to wait more than an hour for a response, and often it is faster. The server reliability has also been great. Join with confidence - would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“I was recommended by a friend to try 111webhost.com to...”

Written on: 16/06/2010 by ApuelaBeadedJewellery (1 review written)

I was recommended by a friend to try 111webhost.com to host my e-commerce shop. I was really concerned that as I have lots of photos of products on my site I would run out of space, and unlimited webspace is usually really expensive. With 111webhost.com, the webspace and bandwidth is unlimited, and for only £60 per year, it is simply the best deal available. Fantastic!… Read Full Review

“The best point is the unlimited webhosting for only ...”

Written on: 15/09/2008 by river4 (1 review written)

The best point is the unlimited webhosting for only £60! That's unlimited server space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, mail boxes, everything. Also lots of added features like Word Press and shopping baskets included in that £60

All in all what you get for your money is excellent and the server seems reliable with good up-times. Shame the support is via email only but not a complete loss for bargain priced unlimited hosting… Read Full Review