BT Paragon 550 Reviews

BT Paragon 550 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BT Paragon 550

BT Paragon 550

“Bought one 3 weeks ago so haven't used all the...”

Written on: 18/11/2010

Bought one 3 weeks ago so haven't used all the features, however, I tried to use the hands free last week and it is 100% useless; in order for the microphone to pick anything up I had to put my mouth about an inch from it. There are no settings to change sensitivity so the only conclusion is a faulty handset.

A replacement unit has the same problem

I have emailed the technical help twice without reply and have phoned 3 times only to be on hold for 20 minutes at a time - gave up on each… Read Full Review

BT Paragon 550

“I purchased this phone for office use and I must say...”

Written on: 15/05/2010

I purchased this phone for office use and I must say it is a fantastic little phone, the ring-tones are not the loudest however in a normal office environment they will suffice.

The phone is robust and feels well built (i.e. not cheap) - The phones overall size is not as expected when seeing the pictures; it is actually quite small, ideally BT should have produced a black model to go along with black office equipment however the white look is still stylish.

The default answer-machine messages… Read Full Review

BT Paragon 550

“Excellent phone with answer machine facility. Very...”

Written on: 06/03/2010

Excellent phone with answer machine facility. Very easy to use and messages received are very clear. Some people are going on about the ring tones but if you listen to them for a few rings there are some that are ok. I bought a binatone one and couldn't hear a thing people were saying on answering machine. This one was double the price but well worth the money… Read Full Review

BT Paragon 550

“ This British Telecom BT Paragon 550 phone is robust...”

Written on: 18/08/2009 by withamfella1 (2 reviews written)

This British Telecom BT Paragon 550 phone is robust and represents excellent value for the price. However, the manufacturer should have produced one in a black colour option, which won't show marks and will match other black office equipment. The phone instruction pamphlet is clear and concise and the unit is simple to set up, but oddly mentions nothing about attaching a headset. The headset socket beneath the phone is an RJ11 type and therefore one would have to purchase an appropriate… Read Full Review

BT Paragon 550

“The British Telecom BT Paragon 550 is a proper phone...”

Written on: 21/04/2009

The British Telecom BT Paragon 550 is a proper phone with easy to see and use functions

Looks fab too !!!!… Read Full Review

BT Paragon 550

“Haven't used mine much but it looks and works great so...”

Written on: 16/09/2008 by Tonygiles (3 reviews written)

Haven't used mine much but it looks and works great so far..it is great, fast and reliable… Read Full Review

BT Paragon 550

“I needed a new phone for my home office and had the...”

Written on: 15/09/2008 by Terence Wass (13 reviews written)

I needed a new phone for my home office and had the following criteria to meet: I need caller id. I need clear sound. I need one with an answer machine. I need hands free.

I need Caller ID so that if a client rings me I can answer with: 'Hi Jeff', instead of: 'Good afternoon, Web Forge, how can I help. Oh, hi Jeff'.
I can screen the numbers that I don't recognise hence give all those telesales calls that happen at dinner time the buck instead of wasting my time actually speaking to… Read Full Review

Patsteele's Response to Terence Wass's Review

Written on: 19/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it gave information that I needed to know as I am buying this for my elderly parents . Thank you