Acer 1200 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Acer 1200 - Ask a question now

Acer 1200

“I wouldn't recommend this Acer 1200 to a friend.”

Written on: 07/04/2005 by andrewdownes21 (1 review written)

I wouldn't recommend this Acer 1200 to a friend… Read Full Review

Acer 1200

“The Acer 1200 has been a good investment. It's very...”

Written on: 01/10/2004 by gguzmanr (5 reviews written)

The Acer 1200 has been a good investment. It's very useful in many cases; it's good for working, for playing or for 'surfing' on the net. Fast processor and excellent screen. The only problem I find with it is the fan sound.. It's very annoying after a while. Except for that, the laptop is very useful and there is a small chance that it will fail you… Read Full Review

Techbuddies7's Response to gguzmanr's Review

Written on: 01/05/2013

Hello
All Kind of Acer Technical Problems Call Us +1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)

Acer 1200

“When my Acer 1200 Laptop arrived I thought I had a...”

Written on: 19/06/2002 by Damo. (1 review written)

When my Acer 1200 Laptop arrived I thought I had a bargain. £1056 for a laptop with a 1.3G Pentium, 256Mb Ram and a DVD/CDr combo drive. And indeed it is. A good price for a good laptop.

The box is stylish and the handy controls on the front of laptop all make the first visual impression an impressive one. However, once I started to actually use the PC I did find a few niggles and the list of niggles has grown.

I had bought the machine primarily because I am going to university soon and… Read Full Review

31590_Ben.'s Response to 28452_Damo.'s Review

Written on: 02/08/2002

<br>Very useful. I'm now going to buy the machine because of its great price and thanks to this review have been warned not to expect miracles.

Techbuddies7's Response to 28452_Damo.'s Review

Written on: 01/05/2013

Hello
All Kind of Acer Technical Problems Call Us +1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)