Freecom Netw. MediaPlayer-450 WLAN 250GB Reviews

From 1 review

Freecom Netw. MediaPlayer-450 WLAN 250GB - Ask a question now

Freecom Netw. MediaPlayer-450 WLAN 250GB

“I've owned my Freecom WLAN 450 for five months now and...”

Written on: 09/12/2008 by Sony Fan (32 reviews written)

I've owned my Freecom WLAN 450 for five months now and am really glad I bought it. It's enabled me to listen to my MP3 collection at high quality through my AV sytem and watch high definition video on my TV.

My initial reaction to it was fairly guarded because it took me a few days to load it with content and get used to the user interface. But now I've invested the time in reading the manual and playing with media player, it's loved by all the family.

Connecting to TV, PC and Hi-Fi is easy… Read Full Review

Per Frederiksen's Response to Sony Fan's Review

Written on: 02/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because I've just bought the device and it's good to hear other buyers' reactions to it. I hope the wireless transfer is not too fiddly, cause I hope to use it....