Sonos ZP120 Zoneplayer Reviews

Sonos ZP120 Zoneplayer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sonos ZP120 Zoneplayer

Sonos ZP120 Zoneplayer

“I have a zp120 and looking to add in the summer, its...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

I have a zp120 and looking to add in the summer, its such a cool bit of kit, expensive though, but brill , I use my ipod touch to control it, my nas drive had all my cd's stored easy to access internet radio easy to access, its cool i LOVE IT… Read Full Review

Sonos ZP120 Zoneplayer

“I've just set up my new Sonos kit - the ZP120 being...”

Written on: 18/02/2010 by glenc (302 reviews written)

I've just set up my new Sonos kit - the ZP120 being the main unit - and I'm absolutely delighted by it so far.

The sound quality is great (we've stuck ours through our existing Wharfedale speakers) and it sounds like a much bigger/beefier system.

I was amazed at how simple it was to set up and its already starting to chagne my music listening habits. Via the Napster app on the system, you can listen to pretty much any track/album/artist you could ever think of. We previously thought we'd buy… Read Full Review

Sonos ZP120 Zoneplayer

“Fantastic little system. I just bought one and setting...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by crimfire (1 review written)

Fantastic little system. I just bought one and setting it up only took a few minutes. Have to say im blown away! Have Napster running on it playing whatever I want, when I want. Also using my iPhone to control it! Love it!
Quick, simply, powerful and so easy to use. Gold star to Sonos… Read Full Review