Philips WACS7500 Reviews

From 1 review

Philips WACS7500 - Ask a question now

Philips WACS7500

“Philips WACS7500 Review - Just about to return my 4th...”

Written on: 15/09/2008

Philips WACS7500 Review - Just about to return my 4th unit as it is faulty.(as the 3 before it were) I really love the idea of this stereo as it does away with the need to find a place for all your cd's. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to admit defeat and realise that Phillips have created a duff stereo! The cd player on every one of these I've had has eaten cd's and just stopped playing them altogether. The wireless connection is not great either. All in all a great idea but hugely let… Read Full Review