Logitech Squeezebox Duet Reviews

Logitech Squeezebox Duet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logitech Squeezebox Duet

Logitech Squeezebox Duet

“When I reviewed the Logitech Squeezebox Duet 18 months...”

Written on: 16/06/2009 by SteveR1 (6 reviews written)

When I reviewed the Logitech Squeezebox Duet 18 months ago I returned the product because I could not get it to work satisfactorily over WiFi with my Netgear MR814V2 802.11b router.

I recently upgraded my wireless router to a Netgear WNR2000 802.11n router - so I thought I would try again with the Squeezebox Duet. I bought it from Amazon so I could return it if I had the same problems as last time.

As last time it was easy to install the Squeezebox and this time it connected first time. The only… Read Full Review

Logitech Squeezebox Duet

“When my high end FM tuner developed a fault after 9...”

Written on: 11/09/2008 by SteveR1 (6 reviews written)

When my high end FM tuner developed a fault after 9 years I decided to investigate whether it was possible to replace it with an H-Fi internet radio device that could connect to my router via Wi-Fi. This would replace the 10 or so FM stations I could currently receive with access to thousands of internet radio stations. After reading several reviews I decided to invest £264 in a Logitech Squeezebox Duet. When the package arrived by courier on Friday evening I was looking forward to a great… Read Full Review