Pegasus Airlines Reviews

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

Pegasus Airlines - Ask a question now

“Worst airline compamany ever!!!!”

Written on: 24/10/2014 by MorganRossiItalian255 (1 review written)

What a joke, happened that you took money out of my credit card on the 13/08/2014 and is happening still today that you answer to my request with lies, telling me some details is missing, telling me I didn't send my credentials and telling that still I must wait, After all this time I have send you 30 request for my refund, and you are still telling me that I will have to send you again my credentials, and beside that you tell me that is not your department that is dealing with this issue, and… Read Full Review

“Dont waste your penny or your time”

Written on: 23/09/2014 by West2 (1 review written)

Bad service and delays are the only standard they serve. If you want to stay sane, just avoid this airline at any cost. It wont worth spenting a penny on Pegasus Airlines. No more business to sucker business… Read Full Review

“Worst flight ever.”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by DannaShelton350 (1 review written)

Bad in any aspect. Even if it is $200 more, I will NEVER fly with them again. disrespectful, rude, uncomfortable. They overcharged us for baggage. Later, ignored our complaint. There was no air and room to move on the airplane. prices were unreasonable and they could not accept my U.S visa, which is accepted anywhere in the world. So I was left thirsty and hungry, smelling the passangers around me. Lack of air! Every rep. was rude. … Read Full Review

“Rude and bad manners”

Written on: 23/10/2013

If the experience we had from them on flight PC502 on 23rd September is at all common they will lose company future customers. The flight was five minutes late board, a time period of little consequence 13:00 rather than 12:55. However, there appeared to be a technical issue with some paint work. The flight eventually took off at 15:25, some three hours late. During that time there were two vague announcements to what the issue was, however everyone was made to sit on the plane. I… Read Full Review

“starving for 4 hours”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by arkturkey (3 reviews written)

we bought our meals online from flight istanbul to stanstead and my little children(age 3 and 5) were so excited to have hamburger on the plane. after take off we have been told they forgot to put our orders and no food left on the plane. i saw them selling sandwiches and asked them they can give sandwich instead of our forgotten meals, which they refused and offered to sell me. i said i already paid for my meals which they forgot and the ysaid i can complain if i want to ,so my children flew… Read Full Review

“Pegasus the worst Airline ever dealt with”

Written on: 28/05/2013 by firsttimewithPeg (1 review written)

Pegasus is the worst airline to have the misfortune of dealing with! Bought our tickets on 29.04.13 using my debit card and their online services. Travelling with my wife and 2 young children (by train from another city) arrived at the airport at 00:50 for a 03:05 flight on 24.05.13. Pegasus desk informed of my tickets being blocked at Turkish end and we could not fly. No further explanation was offered. Starting calmly and heating up as flight time got nearer and nearer I was told to show my… Read Full Review

Tatiw's Response to firsttimewithPeg's Review

Written on: 25/07/2013

So, did you get your money back?!

Tatiw's reply to Tatiw's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

I am having the same issue. They told me that they blocked my card. how can i solve this problem?! And i also don`t have any information about my flight.

“Bought a spare ticket but was refused to be allocated...”

Written on: 17/08/2010

Bought a spare ticket but was refused to be allocated the extra seat at check in. The empty seat was one row behind us being used freely by another family to stretch out. On return I complained to Aegean flights.com through which we had booked and spoke to the most ignorant person I have ever had the misfortune to speak to. She wouldn't let me finish one sentence without continually butting in and then had the cheek to tell me to allow her to finish. The upshot is that if you have a spare… Read Full Review

Firsttimewithpeg's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2013

Similar experience here.. Bought 4 tickets (online) and turned up at the airport more than 2 hours before the flight, only to be told that my tickets were "blocked" with no explaination.
An hour of arguing and showing my bank statement how the money was withdrawn by them 4 weeks ago when I had bought the tickets. Only then they asked for the debit card which I had used to pay for the tickets. I showed my new card (the old one was valid at the time of purchase but expired a couple of days earlier and replaced by the bank for the new one). I had all the documents (passport, bankers card and bank statements all in my name "the same person who bought the tickets") but they said because I didn't hold the old card, I could not fly. No explainations on why the tickets were blocked even before asking me for the CARD!!
Returned home with the family and they don't even answer my emails. customer care is non existant. Better to pay a little more and fly with a propper airline!