Haynes Vauxhall Corsa Service & Repair Manual Reviews

Haynes Vauxhall Corsa Service and Repair Manual - Ask a question now

Haynes Vauxhall Corsa Service and Repair Manual

“The vauxhall model Corsa,Club.1.2, (56 ,2007) is not...”

Written on: 19/02/2011 by Tom Walsh of Liverpool (1 review written)

The vauxhall model Corsa,Club.1.2, (56 ,2007) is not covered as to the rear seats in either of Haynes volumes 4617 or 4886. The descriptions for this area just do not fit the car and I am about £40 out of pocket.
I cannot comment on other areas but this is the first complaint with their manuals covering Viva.Lada, Cavalier,Rover 216/416/...
There does not seem to be any access to Haynes for settling queries
over the Internet… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Haynes Vauxhall Corsa Service and Repair Manual

“Not easy to find items. Not easy to find what's wrong...”

Written on: 03/12/2008

Not easy to find items. Not easy to find what's wrong with your car, only any good if you know the fault. I have a yellow light showing on dash, do you think i can find any info or if indeed it is in there. I need to try and get a copy of a Vauxhall manual… Read Full Review

Whylady's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I was going to buy one but now I'll save my very limited money. Cheers mate.