Banksy, Wall And Piece Reviews

Banksy, Wall And Piece - Ask a question now

Banksy, Wall And Piece

“I love this book and everything Banksy. So many pages...”

Written on: 27/08/2010

I love this book and everything Banksy. So many pages of cool art. Easily the best book on Banksy around. I think it has been updated so always best to get the new copy rather than a second hand one.
I also got some really cool Banksy prints on canvas from a company called Fourblankwalls if anyone is interested. I think the website is www.fourblankwalls.co.uk… Read Full Review

Banksy, Wall And Piece

“Love this book, but then I love Banksy. Banksy is an...”

Written on: 05/05/2010 by DaveyBoy77 (58 reviews written)

Love this book, but then I love Banksy. Banksy is an artist that makes you think - I've seen his art in London, Brighton, & Bristol, and the way he's able to take graffiti and turn it into something that can move even the hardiest graffiti hater is just amazing.

His book is just a collection of photos of his works, along with some interesting commentary from the man himself. Well worth the price to have this sitting on your coffee table - makes you look both cultured and cool at the same… Read Full Review