Vauxhall Insignia S 1.8i 16v VVT Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Insignia S 1.8i 16v VVT - Ask a question now

“1.8 engine rubbish perfomance body too heavy for the...”

Written on: 05/03/2010

1.8 engine rubbish perfomance body too heavy for the engine diesel model better… Read Full Review

“I rented a Vauxhall Insignia - I wanted a comfortable...”

Written on: 31/12/2009 by bothways (1 review written)

I rented a Vauxhall Insignia - I wanted a comfortable four seater intermediate to take my family on holiday and booked class IDMN - Intermediate Four-door, Manual, no aircon. Europcar, without offering a choice gave me the insignia - automatic box, hi performance turbo diesel engine, some kind of traction/four wheel drive, sat nav and aircon. The car seems to be designed to appeal to middle aged men who are insecure about their masculinity with its low racing car lines and swept back… Read Full Review

“I purchased a brand new Vauxhall Insignia from a main...”

Written on: 12/12/2009

I purchased a brand new Vauxhall Insignia from a main dealer as my old Mercedes E class P reg had only just failed its MOT emmissions by 1% over what would have been a simple lambda sensor and cat converter replacement, the cost would have been £120 in parts, but thought I might benefit from the current Government scrappage scheme. The main Vauxhall dealers are very smart and savvy and will try to sell you their display model at a 'discount rate' WITH P/X. So, after I purchased this model 2… Read Full Review