James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge, Run for Your Life Reviews

Media Gallery for James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge, Run for Your Life

“Action packed thriller”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by JohnsonS (3 reviews written)

I borrowed this book from my girlfriend as I needed something to read on my long train journey. I had not heard of the author James Patterson so didn't expect much apart from probably a chick flick novel. I was very surprised at how gripping the story line was. Michael Bennett the lead character who is a cop, his intense job,his 10 children without a mother. Wow, my mind was blown away.I did not put the book down the entire journey as I was intrigued as to what was going to happen next.I… Read Full Review

“Run For Your Life ”

Written on: 24/11/2009 by Harriet Klausner (18660 reviews written)

Run For Your Life
James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
Grand Central, Oct 2009, $14.99
ISBN: 9780446562676

In New York City Police Detective Michael Bennett has no time to mourn the loss of his beloved wife as he has to deal with their ten grieving kids suffering from the loss of their mom and the flu. However, he has no time away from the job either as a serial killer is murdering people in daylight at expensive uptown places.

Bennett leads the investigation with the brass demanding a fast… Read Full Review