Louise Rennison, Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson) Reviews

“Appalling, I'm suprised this book was even published....”

Written on: 03/03/2011

Appalling, I'm suprised this book was even published. A complete waste of precious reading time.What does the title mean? I suppose it's supposed to have sexual connatations- a sure way of selling something. There are so many good writers out there. I dont like the way it's written in snatches , I found it difficult to get involved with all that 'silly talk' and obbsession with 'snogging'… Read Full Review

“'Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers' by Louise Rennison was...”

Written on: 23/08/2009

'Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers' by Louise Rennison was really funny, I'd recommend it to anyone!… Read Full Review