Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo Reviews

Summary

The new Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo is one of Power Pro Golf's flagship trolleys.
Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo - Ask a question now

Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“PowerPro 350 Digital review”

Written on: 02/07/2011

Purchased June 2010 because of specification and attractive price. First 3 rounds, battery running out after 16 holes (meant to be 36) but I optimistically thought this might just be due to being early in battery life. Also noticed some vibration. Injury then kept me from playing for 4 months, during which time supplier went into liquidation, so no warranty. Battery then running out after only 12 holes, despite being fully charged. Intermittent control box problems finally found to be due to… Read Full Review

Cockar's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

thanks for that just saved me some cash

Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“The trolley is of a poor spec, it is not as robust as...”

Written on: 31/08/2010

The trolley is of a poor spec, it is not as robust as other trolleys, after one week and one round i tried to return the trolley, due to the poor main shaft, poor screen graphic, the battery kept cutting out and the speed knob was of poor quality, still awaiting refund, we will see what happens next, stick to Motocaddy… Read Full Review

Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“I have had my trolley for 18 months and has had most...”

Written on: 28/06/2010 by safos1 (1 review written)

I have had my trolley for 18 months and has had most parts fail and serious failures requiring replacement. This trolley is under-engineered and is not fit for purpose - the apparent low cost and 2 year warranty still makes this a very poor value trolley.

E.g. in 18 months : 2 replacement batteries, sheared main tube, sheared drive axle, replacement clutch, broken bag yokes(2), cracked handle/control unit… Read Full Review

Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“My 2 previous electric trolleys were both Powakaddy...”

Written on: 16/02/2010

My 2 previous electric trolleys were both Powakaddy and this trolley has outperformed them both in terms of quality and reliability.

It is very quiet in operation and is still going strong with the original battery and will do 36 holes between charges.

When I do replace this trolley it will be for one of the new Powerpro digital trolleys which are over £100 cheaper the the equivelent Motocaddy and £200 cheaper than the equivelent Powakaddy… Read Full Review

Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“Very sound construction. Excellent quality finish and...”

Written on: 21/01/2009 by webbogolf (1 review written)

Very sound construction. Excellent quality finish and easy to use controls. Folds quickly and easily. The distance control is very easy to use and I really like it. Very good on hills too. I bought this trolley because it has a very long warranty. Having used it for 3 months I am delighted with it. The 36 hole battery is great as I play in Societies 2x per month and we do 36 holes. My home course is quite hilly and the 350 Turbo tackles it easily. Overall the trolley is very well made and a joy… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to webbogolf's Review

Written on: 02/05/2012

I too have the 350 and so far its worked great, though opportunity to play has been limited. If I have one complaint it is that the remote I got with it needed replacing from new as it did not work, they replaced it promptly, but after a winter in the cupboard I now find the replacement will not work either. The company taking over " Linden Golf" have been good enough to liaise with me but sadly, being a business, they are not taking any waranty actions so I'm left either paying for a replacement remote or getting this one fixed privately. I'm concerned buying a replacement will do exactly the same again (given track record) so am looking to find a complete alternative. Otherwise a great cart! Just wish Linden would see the sales opportunities in building a better robust remote , then they'd have a winner and lots of sales!!!

Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“I would recommend this product to any one. Sleak...”

Written on: 26/09/2008 by stecroce (1 review written)

I would recommend this product to any one. Sleak looking golf trolley excellent speed control. Just a touch sluggish off the mark but no problems at all with that.Top bag strap snapped but i did try to tighten it too much so this was probably my fault it wouldn't have snapped if it was a metal fitting instead of plastic though… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo

“I have had the Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo - very bad...”

Written on: 08/09/2008 by rippedoff again (1 review written)

I have had the Power Pro Golf 350 Turbo - very bad move buying this, i wish i has paid the extra for hill billy or powakaddy.

After less than one week the main steel rod that keeps the trolley together sheared, the battery strap broke and shortly after the motor developed a really loud squeaking noise.

I would not recommend this product to anyone… Read Full Review

Onbake's Response to rippedoff again's Review

Written on: 23/09/2009

I found this review ver helpful because I too have had nothing but trouble with my trojan golf trolley. From the outset the battery holder was too small. after 5 months the 36 hole battery packed up. after 7 months I had a new motor and electric control unit fitted, after 10 months the upper hinged joint broke and they then gave me a completely new trolley. Now the 11 month old 36 hole battery won't do more than 14 holes. A real rubbish buy!