Mobicue www.mobicue.com Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

• Software Features

Mobicue www.mobicue.com - Ask a question now

Mobicue www.mobicue.com

“My preferred application and online community to share...”

Written on: 08/10/2008 by steve2008beijing (1 review written)

My preferred application and online community to share pictures, videos and more with my friends. I got Nokia, some of my friends use iPhone now, every one can check and share without bothering about phone brands: I like the spirit of the service!… Read Full Review

Mobicue www.mobicue.com

“Mobicue www.mobicue.com is freeware that allows you to...”

Written on: 09/09/2008 by simon2008 (1 review written)

Mobicue www.mobicue.com is freeware that allows you to upload pictures and videos from your mobile phone onto a personal homepage on the web. It's nice because I can finally share pictures and videos with my friends without having to pay to send everyone an MMS.

I also have internet access on my mobile, so I can also browse to their website and look at other people's uploaded content.

All in all, a nice program that makes picture and video sharing with a mobile much easier… Read Full Review