Rio Riot 20GB Reviews

• Battery Life

Rio Riot 20GB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rio Riot 20GB

Rio Riot 20GB

“I can honestly say this Diamond Rio Riot 20GB Digital...”

Written on: 28/04/2004 by Tim Higgins (1 review written)

I can honestly say this Diamond Rio Riot 20GB Digital Audio Player is a superb bit of equipment, I did my homework and purchased my Rio Roit on Ebay for £120'ish' bargain!
Campared to most Portable MP3 Players this has an excellent display screen, with a mass of information.
20 Gig storage is plenty. I've only filled about 10 gig of mine and have 160 albums stored.

The only thing missing is a method of uploading from Rio Riot back to a hard drive , because after all the time spent loading it… Read Full Review

Rio Riot 20GB

“The Diamond Rio Riot 20GB Digital Audio Player has...”

Written on: 26/12/2003 by few (1 review written)

The Diamond Rio Riot 20GB Digital Audio Player has 20gb of storage at a lot less money than an iPod and the DJ function is flexible and quick. The inbuilt FM radio is probably the most distinguishing feature. If you get fed up with your own tracks (and let's be fair, with 20Gig it's gonna take a while) you can just tune in to your favourite preset stations and the internal aerial is surprisingly good for such a little box.
The software that comes with it is the RealJukebox for the PC and I have… Read Full Review

Rio Riot 20GB

“I wish i knew about the rio riot before i bought my...”

Written on: 07/03/2003 by drummerjordan. (1 review written)

I wish i knew about the rio riot before i bought my ipod. I could of saved $320.00 if i didnt buy my ipod. To me they are the same things only i think the rio riot is better in the way that it has the rio dj on it. The ipod is cool too in the way that it has a little planer like function. I guess you can say the rio riot is for kids and adults who dont feel like spending $500.00. The ipod is more for the big corprite type person who thinks having an mp3 player that has a little planner is a… Read Full Review

Workman88's Response to drummerjordan.'s Review

Written on: 01/02/2004

Hey, I bought my Rio Riot from Ebay for about $150.99 That is an awesome deal considering the guy that sold it to me got an ipod for christmas, i told the guy that the ipod is really a waist of money. The only reason people buy the ipod is because its an 'APPLE.' Its really dumb. I would give the Rio Riot a 10/10. Its the perfect player for young and old. Thank you and god bless.

Rio Riot 20GB

“My first Diamond Rio Riot portable MP3 player would...”

Written on: 07/10/2002 by Steve. (1 review written)

My first Diamond Rio Riot portable MP3 player would not hold a charge. The battery went dead within a half hour and the charge indicator did not work at all. The second unit had many hard drive errors and I could load only three CD's before it crashed. The third unit works like a charm.

I travel abroad for weeks at a time and the Rio Riot is a wonderful way to pass my time on the trains. The only major negative to report is the lack of quality control by Sonic Blue. Had my wife not insisted on… Read Full Review

Jose P..'s Response to 42372_Steve.'s Review

Written on: 27/01/2003

THIS PRODUCT ROCKS, better then the minidisc player, but the only thing that sucks is it's battery life :(