PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com Reviews

Summary

Many people now attend a PartyLite Candle Party. Here at Review Centre you can tell other people what you thought of PartyLite Candles and Accessories. Or perhaps you are considering becoming a host or you have been invited to one of these parties, then why not check out our reviews to find out what other consumer thought of PartyLite?!

Media Gallery for PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com

PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com

“Party Lite does not honor warranty”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by JovanyReyes9 (1 review written)

I purchased several brass items that were very expensive due to the warranty I was guaranteed. The consultant said that if they tarnished they would be replaced. Yeah right. Try to get anyone to call or email you back, it won't happen!!! I've bought better and cheaper product from Yankee Candle!! Never again!!… Read Full Review

Jwgstout's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2014

I am so sorry this has happened to you!
I am a PartyLite consultant, I recently had a customer who brought a few of our décor pieces almost 5 years ago and I was able to give a gift card for the full price of the product that, unfortunately was not functioning correctly.
I believe in making my customers happy and doing what I can for them.
With that said, there is a 60day product return policy and a 1 year warranty. Beyond this (with the exception of select products), it is only what your consultant can do for you. The same as if you were to buy from a store.
I would be happy to talk to you regarding your product and complaint, if you wish? Have you spoken to your original consultant? If so I hope they explored ALL avenues in an attempt to resolve your product issues?

I am not promising I can fix your problem, but I can sure try and assist.
Please feel free to email me.

Jess :(

“Biggest load of rubbish ever”

Written on: 24/03/2014

I had a party, everything was well over priced, hostess said delivery was 7 - 10 days had to wait over a month, everything came in dribs and drabs. hostess wasn't interested after she took the money, she kept blaming the delivery company.i kept trying to call hostess but she wouldn't answer her phone,came up with every excuse under the sun.. very nice at the party, then turned into the wicked witch of the west. would never have them again. you can buy things that are much nicer and a lot… Read Full Review

“Awful waste of money”

Written on: 23/03/2014 by Marquisd209 (1 review written)

Yankee candle all the way is all I can say. I spent £60 on partylite, couldn't smell them even when lit. He tea lights lasted less time than the ones I bought from the pound shop. They do cause black smoke around jar, lies we're to,d… Read Full Review

“A big big rip off - just awful - never again”

Written on: 21/01/2014

I was at a PartyLite party 17 years ago and felt them grossly over priced then but I went to one recently as a friend was hosting to see if things had changed. The party consultant was very experienced and spoke actually very little just explaining the merits of the candles and then went on to the monthly specials and hostess rewards. I had resolved to not buy any holders as have a lot and stuck to my aim of candles. On the order form it asks if you would like to become a consultant or host a… Read Full Review

“£50 Down and still waiting”

Written on: 31/10/2013 by madcat (36 reviews written)

My friend had a party i spent £50 on goods part cash part card as i spent more than i intended and over a month later no goods just plenty of excuses which sound odd to me. such as ups lost the order so partylite are making her pay £250 out of her own money to replace the whole order? i had a candle holder from them over a year ago which lasted just a few months before it broke so i should have learnt not to bother again tbh… Read Full Review

“ordering after party”

Written on: 05/08/2013

Have had many party's with lots of sales and have gone to party's have spent lots of money. Now I had a party in July and just got $60 reward but only can order fall stuff, no more summer book that stinks don't they know its still summer in Aug. I have a party to go to after that I am done… Read Full Review

“Eh...not really worth it”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by Zoe4238 (1 review written)

I bought a bunch of the Scent Melts. Worthless. You can barely smell them unless you are super close to the warmer. Over priced, not worth it… Read Full Review

“Absolutely love them”

Written on: 13/07/2013

I was never a fan of candles until a friend of mine introduced them to me. I have read some of the reviews and the issues with the consultants and I am sorry you have had problems. Also, I have compared them to candles purchased from other candle places and have found them to have the best fragrances that actually go through my entire house, even when they are not lit. One thing I have found is that the holders etc are a bit pricey, so I wait until they come on special or host a party and… Read Full Review

“No order arrived and ignored by consultant”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by emsam (1 review written)

After being told my order would arrive in a week, I am furious that not only has my order not arrived after 2 weeks but my texts, calls and emails are being ignored by the partlite consultant regarding this matter. Guests of my party are asking how long it will take and I am unable to give them an answer due to myself being ignored. Very unprofessional and due to this, friends of mine have now canceled their parties… Read Full Review

“Overpriced shoddy goods”

Written on: 12/05/2013 by Mistymood (1 review written)

Bought a set of 3 long stem tea light holders for £30. Took the first one out of the box, put it on my table and it smashed! Put the other two on the table and later that evening put my coffee down and accidentally touched a candle holder and that smashed, the 3rd one didn't last until the end of the week before breaking. Spent £40 on a storm lamp, first one arrived broken, second one broke in my hand and cut me as I removed it from the box, third one had a chip and several scratches on it… Read Full Review

“Glolite 3 piece pillar garden”

Written on: 12/05/2013

Paid £40.95 for 3 of these candles. Big mistake. After burning for a while they just turn into "blobs of candles". Don't waste your money with these… Read Full Review

Nirenem's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2013

Obviously you did not listen to the consultant or were not told they are only meant to burn for a couple of hours at a time. and when you blow them out you have to straighten the sides and they have special wax on the outside which makes them glow up. If this is a problem, try the glolite jars.

“Worst Product Ever. ”

Written on: 03/05/2013

After beyond horrible customer service, a month and a half wait for my order and funds coming out of my nominated account on a date which was not the one I gave on my order form.. I will not be ordering from them again. Nor will I be recommending to ANYBODY. For the price charged you would expect (and I was promised) an AMAZING product. What I received was a product that was average to say the least. The smell is not that strong and the candle burnt out within 2 days. I would rather spend… Read Full Review

“Five months and NO REFUND”

Written on: 26/03/2013

As simple as that. I have been trying for FIVE MONTHS to get a refund for an item that arrived broken and that I returned to the consultant. Many emails and calls after (I am always promised that my refund "will get to me by the end of the week"), I am still left with nothing. FIVE MONTHS… Read Full Review

“partylite votive candles”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I have been a fan of party lite candles for years,as I purchased some wall lights many years ago.I bought 2 boxes of votives just before christmas but feel the quality of the candles is nowhere as good as the previous ones that I purchased. They seem smaller and go out after about 5 minutes and there is no way you can relight them. Unfortunately I don"t think I will be getting them again… Read Full Review

“dissapointed”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by paneuro (1 review written)

went to a party with my daughter.Although the hosting was good the product was inferior to what i was expecting ie expensive the candles don't last long and they smoke.not like a well known product i now use… Read Full Review

“party lite are best!!!”

Written on: 14/03/2013

hi my name is bob and i really like party lite candele's and holders they are really really nice my wife loves them so much so im getting a couple of them for her birthday!!… Read Full Review

“Where is my refund”

Written on: 18/01/2013

Charged for an item which was out of stock. Two months later, and after constantly chasing the consultant, still waiting for my money back. Not the way to run a business. Amounts to stealing. Won't ever make any purchases from Partylite just glad it wasn't a more expensive item… Read Full Review

Michellejonas's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2013

Ring Partylite directly and they should get into contact with the consultant's team leader as a rule though am not sure if Partylite actually give refunds if ithe item was out of stock it should of been placed on backorder and you shoud of received the goods when stock arrived

Jackiedowling's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2013

all you had to do was ring head office!! if you were not happy buying a product from a store would you of waited two months before going back ! if you look on the back of your receipt it will tell you this as partylite would of replaced the out of stock item with something better or the same value or given you your money back! pls dont tar all consultants with the same brush!! your right in saying" thats no way to run a buisness" as i certainly would never dream treating my customers this way! i treat people how i would like to be treated myself and thats with respect!would love you to purchase off myslf as you would never look back !

Realstaging's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2013

Nice article and everybody look for candles when there comes a party. You can find some candles here too

“3 month delivery”

Written on: 03/10/2012 by Hunterftt (1 review written)

I attended a party lite party party in June .i order a glass candle holder . The order arrived and the hostess was not told my order was not in there . When I asked the hostess about my order she phoned the consultant and was told it was damaged in transit and she would order a new one . 3 months later it has finally made its way to the hostess., with me having to email and call at regular intervals and promises of delivery broken repeatedly . No apologies . I have order from party lite before… Read Full Review

Partyliteconsultant1's Response to Hunterftt's Review

Written on: 12/10/2012

i am a partylite consultant and i can tell you i am nothing like you have described above we are not all the same

Partyliteglowqueen's Response to Hunterftt's Review

Written on: 10/11/2012

I am a Partylite Consultant.

I am shocked that that happened to you! It is hard for us to build our business and to keep it up and running. Something items are placed on back order and sometimes you do have a lazy person not following up and doing what is expected of them.

It is so hard whend ealing in direct sales even without others putting a bad bone out on you.
ai go abpve and beyound when it comes to my customers because ai want to build relationship and a strong successful business.

Please do not judge us all by one bad person!!!

I would love to prove you wrong and show you have she should have done!

We are great people with great products! Come back!!!!

“Quality products, but pushy salespeople and hidden...”

Written on: 31/08/2012

The products are very nicely presented and work well and you have a good selection from which to choose. However, there were 2 raffle-type games before the party had even begun and although you didn't have to partake, we were made to feel like we should eg: " You don't have to partake, but EVERYone else has!!". The salesperson also went out of her way to try to get each and every one of us to host a party and also to enroll as a party worker (an obvious push for their commission). They also… Read Full Review

Hatononandon's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

Totally agree........I think the products look very similar to the kind of thing you can pick up at Ikea, at literally a third of the price. Price is not surprising though, when you consider the host and consultant have to have their cut.
I find this kind of shopping party, where people feel obliged to buy to repay hospitality (and in some cases these guilty feelings are preyed upon in order to pressurize people into buying) are morally dubious, to say the least.
Save your money, buy from Ikea, and if you want a laugh with your friends have them over without making them buy stuff!

“Extremely expensive.”

Written on: 09/05/2012 by CMac2059 (1 review written)

I hosted a party and found the merchandise to be way overpriced and the hostess rewards were minimal. Then when the merchandise arrived (after paying an exorbitant shipping cost), 2 of the items on the packing list were missing. The company seemed to think my consultant should have to pay to overnight these items to me. Why? It wasn't her mistake! The customer service rep was very friendly and tried to be helpful, but I will not order from PartyLite again and definitely will not host another… Read Full Review

Candlelover's Response to CMac2059's Review

Written on: 14/01/2013

I am a Partylite consultant and the shipping for ALL hosts is $4 (I don't think that is "exorbitant" and hostess rewards are among the best in the industry. They give $25 for every $100 in sales. I've have many other home show parties and most give only 10%.
On top they often offer extra credits, and this month January is double credits ... thats $50 for every $100 in sales...that is FAR from minimal. When items are missing Partylite usually shipps it 3 day, was that not fast enough for you?